Dani Renwick Résumé
Owner at Charmellow Design | Cadillac, MI
2010 - Present
• Working on a wide range of graphic design projects including: corporate identities, web design, Wordpress & Square Space design & development, publication design, motion graphics, music/show posters, illustration, lettering, social media, menu design and more.
• Clients including: Greensky Bluegrass, Joshua Davis, Clam Lake Beer Co., Hoxeyville Music Festival & the City of Cadillac.
Baker College | Cadillac, MI
January 2011 - March 2011
• Adjunct Faculty. Taught Photoshop CS4 to beginning graphic design students.
Weaver Multimedia Group | Denver, CO
Nov. 2006 - July 2010
• Graphic Design, Publication Design and Web Design for a very busy publication design company - producing over 80 visitors guides and meeting planner guides a year.
• I completed a motion graphics piece (using After Effects) for the California State Tourism RFP in 2010.
• 2009-2010 Austin, Texas Official Visitors Guides and Meeting Planner Guide
• 2010 New Orleans Official Visitors Guide
• 2009-2010 Columbia, SC Official Visitors Guide and Meeting Planner Guide
• 2007-2009 Colorado Official State Tourism Map (two 3 million + print runs)
• 2008 Colorado Scenic and Historic Byways Guides (2 different sized guides)
• I did production design, new design concepts, and collaborative design on the following Official Visitors Guides or Meeting Planner guides: Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, Jacksonville, Florida, New Orleans, Austin, Chicago, San Diego, Anaheim/Orange County, Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Seattle, Las Vegas, Vancouver BC, Wyoming Official State Guide, and assisted with the Colorado Official State Vacation Guide from 2007-2010.
Campbell-Ewald | Southfield, MI
Apr. 2006 - Oct. 2006
• Art Director for Trip Rewards, a hotel rewards program. Responsible for quarterly newsletters, direct mail, point promotion campaigns, point of purchase displays, email blasts and of course client and team presentations.
• Also assisted on XM Radio and OnStar accounts.
2005 | BFA Graphic Design College for Creative Studies | Detroit, MI
2016 | AIGA Member
2014-2015 | Volunteer board member and fundraiser for the Wexford County Historical Society as well as all graphic design
2015 | Exhibited in Sideways: Exploring Skateboard Art + Culture at the Dennos Museum in Traverse City, MI
2013 - Present | Commitee member of Cadillac’s Craft Beer Festival & Graphic Designer
2010 | Finalist in Detroit Institute of Arts/Let’s Save Michigan Poster Contest
Logos & Branding
Project & Client Management
Some web development (HTML, CSS)